The drop-down menu in this Resources/Los Recursos section includes:
- Monterey County Bicycling Resources: Bike Shops, Services, Clubs, Events, Infrastructure, and More. This is often referred to as Bicycling Monterey’s main resources page or sometimes as the “Monterey County bike community” page. Includes contacts for everything from school bike teams to where to report a pothole in the road.
- Bicycle advocacy: What you can do. Tells ways to help improve bicycle infrastructure, and other ways to plug in as a local bike advocate.
- en español – Resources linked on this page are in Spanish. A volunteer is needed to translate all text on the page page into Spanish!
- Other Languages – Bike glossaries, some bike info in French, Chinese, and more. Also includes a few additional resources in Spanish.
- Quick summary of bike-and-ride options, to remind folks that “Any mile of biking beats a mile of driving.” Bicycling doesn’t have to be all or nothing! Also links to the detailed Bike-and-Ride section of this site.
- Posters, web links, and other project resources. Share Tips for Bicycling Monterey County, HER Helmet Thursdays info, safety tips, Spanish-language biking resources, and more with others.