Posting a Comment
The comment system is intended to be quick and easy. If you find it isn’t, please let me know.
- You may comment using your full name, your first name only, or an alternate/user name. Of course, in many cases, readers are likely to give more consideration to comments made by someone who identifies themselves.
- It is not necessary to subscribe to this site or its RSS feed in order to make a comment.
- You may offer a comment at the end of any post.
- Pages–unlike posts–aren’t set up for comments. If you don’t see a place to enter a comment, chances are you’re on a page. If you have input about pages, please contact me.
- Comments are typically posted within 48 hours.
- If a comment does not get posted, please let me know. Chances are it got caught in the spam filter.
- Generally, I don’t reply to comments, unless they include a question. If you’d like a reply, please contact me.
- Kindly note that the policy mentioned on the guest posts page applies to comments as well. Namely…
I’ve got a beef about biking! *%@#^!
- On January 27, 2012, I noted this statement by Erik Schmidt of Santa Cruz: “The number of blogs with ‘rants’ in the title is a testament to the fact that on the Internet, rants are not only accepted, but encouraged. Where else but on the Internet is it a weird badge of honor to be someone who rants?”
- Erik’s statement reflects the values of the Bicycling Monterey website. If your comment addresses a challenge, keeping the tone positive is requested.
Bicycling Monterey is a place to share the joys of biking and to offer solutions to challenges, helping to build a more bike-friendly world.